Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: camera question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mootbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Just a question,

    Someone recently offered me a super-8 camera they bought in the 70's and
    hardly ever used. I think they said it was a Brentwood. Was this a
    camera brand? I think it may have been the Woolworth's house brand or
    something like that, but I'm not sure. Anyone ever heard of this?

    CGS


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know nothing of the brand but --hell give it a go!
    Good Luck

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I think (Im almost positive) that Newberry's (has been closed for 15+ years) and Kmart sold that brand. Shoot a roll or two and process it, how knows, it could a real gem.
    SWS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •